Though this article is specifically written for the US audience in mind, but it gives us the points to ponder why you should be happy for being in supply chain or logistics field. This article is written by Philip Rudy, from DiakonLogistics.com and gives us the following ten points.
- New opportunities are opening in logistics
- Careers in logistics are paying more than ever
- Jobs are available in logistics for people of all education levels
- Advancement opportunities in logistics are plentiful
- Logistics training can be provided by the U.S. government
- Logistics careers can be started anywhere
- Logistics careers are rarely boring
- Opportunities for women are expanding in logistics
- Logistics is a stepping stone into the field of international business
- People working in logistics develop fraternal relationships
Here is the link to the article – happy reading!