IISCM has launched a program titled “Leaders Talk” to help dissemination of supply chain knowledge and expertise within the the community. You can share your professional experience, industry insights, career guidance, trends, standards, challenges, lessons learned and understanding of a concept pertaining to supply chain and allied fields in the form of an article.
As you may be aware that IISCM.org is a leading website committed to the excellence in Supply Chain Management in Government, Corporate and Academia. By contributing to Leaders Talk, you help supply chain community to learn from your experience and at the same time you demonstrate your expertise to this large and diverse audience across India.
How to get started?
- Step-1: Send an abstract of your article in about 100 words
- Step-2: Once approved, you can submit the complete article in about 1000 to 1500 words
- Step-3: Selected articles will be published at www.IISCM.org
Leaders Talk Policy:
- Please email your Article Abstract in about 100 words to CS@fhyzics.net indicating “Leaders Talk - IISCM” in the subject line
- Once the Article Abstract is approved, you may please email the Complete Article in about 1000 to 1500 words to CS@fhyzics.net indicating “Leaders Talk - IISCM” in the subject line
- All selected articles will be published in one or more media such as IISCM Website, IISCM Blog, News Letter and Leaders Talk 2019 Book (which will be published at the beginning of 2020)
- By submitting the article to IISCM you gave consent to IISCM for publication in any form
- The article selection committee reserves the right to suitably modify the article to best present the subject matter to its audience
- Wherever the article appears, the credit will be given to the author
- IISCM doesn’t entertain promotion of any products or services through this Leaders Talk program
- The authors of the selected article will receive a certificate for 2 CDUs from IISCM about their contribution, which they can use for PDU/CDU requirements of various professional certification bodies such as APICS, PMI, PDMA, IIBA etc.
- Author’s contribution is a honorary service towards the supply chain community and it is appreciated with the “Leaders Talk Certificate”. There is no payment for the article
- IISCM selection committee reserves the right to accept or reject any articles