1. How can I register for the NCSCL conference – 2020
You can register by online via the Conference Online Submission Portal
2. Where is the Conference being held?
SSN College of Engineering, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Kalavakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119.
3. How many speakers will be participating in the conference?
One lead speaker and other speakers will be presenting all the topics in the conference supported by 15+ Consultants, for more details about the speakers please click here.
4. Will Lunch/Tea/Coffee be provided as a part of the conference?
Yes, Veg food will be provided for lunch and Coffee / Tea available for morning & evening breaks.
5. Who is the organizer for NCSCL Conference?
Fhyzics Business Consultant, we are the one who leads in NPDP & Supply Chain and now organizing National Conference on Business Analysis at Chennai.
6. How do I reach the conference organizer?
7. How to become a sponsored partner of NCSCL conference?
8. Why should I sponsor NCSCL Conference?
There are many reasons to sponsor NCSCL Conference! We value our relationships with sponsors and let them know how important they are to us and to our members.
Here are just some of the reasons why:
- Include your company Logo within our Sponsors’ blog in NCSCL Conference website
- Able to maintain your company logo on the backdrops of the NCSCL Conference
- Deliver your company profile / Browser within our conference kit
- Get time to promote your company product/service to the participants for 5 minutes
- Promote your company profile within all our NCSCL Conference
9. In what ways can Fhyzics support our organization
10. What are the list of professional certifications offered by Fhyzics
Fhyzics offers nine globally acclaimed certifications in the areas of business analysis, supply chain and new product development the course listed below,
- Foundation Program in Business Analysis (FPBA)
- Advanced Program in Business Analysis (APBA)
- Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Certified in Logistics, Trans. and Distribution (CLTD)
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- New Product Development Professional (NPDP)
1. How can I get a refund in case I cancel my booking?
We are advising you to enrolled program because as the enrolled program certain administrative / program commitments made with venue provide you will not be able to entertain.
2. What is the NCSCL cancellation policy?
If you not able to attend the Conference, there is no cancellation fee required also no option for the refund. But courtesy extends to the next year NCSCL.
3. Can I transfer or share my presence to others?
Yes, if you are not able to take part in the conference you should inform to our consultant at least 3 days before to make you transfer to any other appropriate person. So that, we will arrange the necessary preparation.
1. How do I reach NCSCL Conference at Chennai venue?
- If you plan to travel by Airway / by Railway, it should roughly takes 2hrs to reach the NCSCL Conference venue.
- If you plan to travel by Roadway, It is on the way from Rajeev Gandhi IT Expressway.
1. Can you provide the list of hotels nearby NCSCL Conference at Chennai venue?
Yes, few hotels listed below;
- Intercontinental Chennai Mahabalipuram Resort
- IT South East Residency Pvt LTD