What is Re-Certification?
After attaining the CSCP or CLTD or CPIM credentials, you need to maintain the certification, which is called re-certification. Re-certification does not mean re-appearing for the examination rather you need to stay updated. Every five years, you have to submit proof that you have earned 75 Professional Development Points. This is called as re-certification requirement.
Re-Certification Requirements for CSCP / CLTD / CPIM :
1. Must earn a total of 75 professional development points every five years
2. If you do not maintain your certification within five years, your certification will be placed in suspended status. You will be unable to refer to yourself as a CSCP / CLTD / CPIM until your certification is placed back in good standing
Re-Certification Program :
Fhyzics, an International Channel Partner (ICP) of APICS, USA offers a no-cost way to earn your Professional Development Points. You will deliver a one-hour webinar of your choice from the webinar list below to earn one Professional Development Point. This webinar is fully sponsored by Fhyzics Business Consultants Private Limited. The benefits of the program are as below:
1.You will earn one Professional Development Unit for each webinar
2.As a proof you will receive a certificate from Fhyzics which indicates your name, webinar topic, date of webinar and PDP earned
3.Fhyzics is well connected to supply chain industry within India. Your webinars will be widely circulated across India and the participants are supply chain leaders from industry and associations. This provides a good visibility for your skills and may be the spring board for your next career move.
4.There is no fee associated with this program.
Webinar Topics :
How It Works?
1. Click here to submit the necessary details to register for the Re-Certification Program.
2.One of our consultants will reach out to you to discuss the topic and the date of webinar.
3. You will receive the template for the presentation.
4. The completed presentation need to be submitted for review at least 30 days before the webinar date.
5. You will deliver the webinar using our webinar platform on the date and time of the webinar.
6. On successful completion of the webinar, you will earn one Professional Development Point.